iMacros – Fake Name Generator
This will let you quickly generate tons of fake female names. All the results will match (i.e. the ZIP code matches the State and phone number area code).Code:SET !ERRORIGNORE YES SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO FILTER TYPE=IMAGES STATUS=ON TAB T=1 URL GOTO=http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-female-us-us.php TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:given-name EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:additional-name EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:family-name EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:street-address EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:locality EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:region EXTRACT=TXT TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:postal-code EXTRACT=TXT 'password TAG POS=1 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:Password* TAG POS=R1 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT 'phone number TAG POS=R1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT 'mother's maiden name TAG POS=R2 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT 'birthday TAG POS=R2 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT 'SSN TAG POS=R6 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT 'job TAG POS=R2 TYPE=LI ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT FILTER TYPE=IMAGES STATUS=OFF SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\ FILE=Women.csv
1. You will need to use the Play (Loop) button under where it says “Repeat Macro.” I usually generate 10 at a time.
2. This saves the results to a CSV file under C:\. You can change the directory if you want.
3. If you are using this for Dating methods, you might want to run through the list of birth dates and change the year to 1993 (for 18-19 y/o girls) or another year. It generates a random age, and sometimes they are 70 years old.
4. Use Excel or other spreadsheet program to open the file for easy data manipulation.
Name this iMacro as Women.iim if you want it to work with the bonus macro below…
1. Save this code in a file named Women.j s (no space between j and s)
Hope you enjoy this one.
It’s very practical for combining with the Signup macros. Create 10 names and then sign them up automatically for yahoo, digg, facebook, twitter, etc.
Share on Facebook Tweet (Share on Twitter) Share on Linkedin Share on Google+ Pin it (Share on Pinterest)